QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES BASED ON INTERNATIONAL APPROACHES
The article deals with issues of system quality management in agro-industrial production. The purpose of the work is to substantiate the expediency of applying international approaches to quality in the agricultural sector in order to increase the efficiency of the functioning of agricultural enterprises, taking into account the needs and expectations of customers, as well as other interested parties. The methodology of quality management according to international approaches and principles in accordance with the ISO 9000 series quality standards, which is based on a scientifically based concept of total quality management – TQM (Total Quality Management), was adopted as the methodological basis of the research. General scientific and special research methods are applied, namely: abstract-logical, analysis and synthesis, analytical groupings, comparative, graphic. The analysis of international experience in the field of quality shows the development of the theory of quality, the evolution of approaches in the field of quality is summarized and grouped by stages: quality control, quality assurance and quality management. As a result of the study, it was proven that in the conditions of modern challenges and threats, agricultural enterprises should go beyond the quality of the products produced and the services provided, the quality of the organization as a whole should be considered as the ability to satisfy the demands and needs of its customers, as well as other interested parties; purposeful management of the quality of agricultural enterprises and organizations is necessary. The expediency of applying international approaches to quality in the agrarian sphere is substantiated, the basic principles of quality management of agrarian enterprises are customer orientation and relationship management; prioritizing relationships with customers and other stakeholders and managing relationships creates conditions for increasing the efficiency and stability of agro-industrial production. It was established that in order to improve the quality of agricultural enterprises, regular analysis and assessment of the environment is necessary in order to identify all interested parties and determine their influence on the effectiveness of the enterprise, which should be the basis for the formation of the policy, strategy and goals of the enterprise regarding quality.
2. DSTU ISO 14001:15 Systemy ekolohichnoho upravlinnia. Vymohy ta nastanovy shchodo zastosuvannia [Environmental management systems. Requirements and instructions for use]. (2016). SE UkrNDNC, Kyiv, 36 (in Ukrainian).
3. DSTU ISO 9000:2015 Systemy upravlinnia yakistiu. Osnovni polozhennia ta slovnyk terminiv [Quality management systems. Basic provisions and glossary of terms]. (2015). SE UkrNDNC, Kyiv, 49 (in Ukrainian).
4. DSTU ISO 9004:2018 Upravlinnia yakistiu. Yakist orhanizatsii. Nastanovy shchodo dosiahnennia staloho uspikhu [Quality management. The quality of the organization. Guidelines for achieving sustainable success]. (2019). SE UkrNDNC, Kyiv, 44 (in Ukrainian).
5. Elguviri, H. (2020). Rol pryntsypiv upravlinnia yakistiu v hospodarskii diialnosti pidpryiemstva [The role of the principles of quality management in the economic activities of the enterprise]. Scientific notes of the University «KROK». 1(57), 112-124. https://doi.org/10.31732/2663-2209-2020-57-112-124 (in Ukrainian).
6. Hlebova, A. & Karchevsky, B. (2015). Systemy upravlinnia yakistiu na pidpryiemstvi v umovakh yevrointehratsiinykh protsesiv [Quality management systems at the enterprise in the conditions of European integration processes]. Global and national economic problems: electronic subject. kind. 8. 352-356 (in Ukrainian).
7. Humenyuk, M., Nemish, D., Balanyuk, I. & Shelenko, D. (2021). Osnovni chynnyky efektyvnoho funktsionuvannia maloho ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva [The main factors of effective functioning of small agrarian entrepreneurship]. Herald of Agrarian Science. 9 (822), 80-86 (in Ukrainian).
8. Kropyvko, M., Rudenko, М. & Kravchenko, O. (2020). Estimation of digitalization investment projects in agricultural enterprises. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice. 4(35), 212-219. https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v4i35.222034 (in English).
9. Pavlova, O., Pavlov, K., Omelchuk, B. & Kucheryava, O. (2022). Formuvannia systemy upravlinnia yakistiu yak chynnyka konkurentospromozhnosti produktsii pidpryiemstv ahrarnoi haluzi [Formation of the quality management system as a factor in the competitiveness of products of agricultural enterprises]. Innovation and Sustainability, (4), 193-201. https://doi.org/10.31649/ins.2022.4.193.201 (in Ukrainian).
10. Riepina, I., Lavrenenko, V., Petrenko, L. & Shvydanenko, G. (2019). Innovative entrepreneurship: approach to facing relevant socio-humanitarian and technological challenges. Collective monograph. Liha-pres, Lviv-Toruń, 204 (in English).
11. Rudenko, V., Rozdobudko, D. (2021). Rozvytok pidkhodiv shchodo formuvannia yakosti v ahropromyslovomu vyrobnytstvi [Development of approaches to the formation of quality in agro-industrial production]. Collection of theses of the 27th international scientific and practical conference. Sumy: SNAU. 2021. P. 331-335. (in Ukrainian).
12. Shemayeva, L., Bezgin, K., Naumik K. & Ushkalyov V. (2009). Upravlinnia yakistiu biznes-protsesiv na pidpryiemstvi [Management of the quality of business processes at the enterprise]. Monograph. Ed. HNEU, Kharkiv, 240 (in Ukrainian).
13. Solarov, O., Mikulina, M., Tatsenko, O. (2021). Osnovni faktory, shcho vplyvaiut na budivnytstvo transportnykh rozviazok [The main factors influencing the construction of transport junctions]. Bulletin of the Vinnytsia Polytechnic Institute. 2021. No. 1. p. 102-107. doi.org/10.31649/1997-9266-2021-154-1-102-107. (In Ukrainian).
14. Tomenko, O. & Rudenko, V. (2021). Vplyv seredovyshcha ahrarnykh pidpryiemstva na yakist vyrobnychykh protsesiv [The influence of the environment of agricultural enterprises on the quality of production processes]. Collection of theses based on the materials of the 27th international scientific and practical conference (November 24-26, 2021). SNAU, Sumy, 99-101 (in Ukrainian).
15. Trachenko, L. (2019). Systemy upravlinnia yakistiu pidpryiemstv sfery inzhynirynhu [Quality management systems of enterprises of the sphere of engineering]. Monograph. ONEU, Odesa, 378 (in Ukrainian).
16. Tsarenko, O. & Rudenko, V. (2006). Upravlinnia yakistiu ahropromyslovoi produktsii: navchalnyi posibnyk [Quality management of agro-industrial products: Training manual]. University book, Sumy, 431 (in Ukrainian).
17. Voloshko, T., Tatsenko, O., Solarov, O. (2022). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti vykorystannia transportnoi tekhniky dlia silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva [Increasing the efficiency of using vehicles for agricultural production]. Scientific Journal “Environmental Management Engineering”, 2(24), doi: 10.37700/enm.2022.2(24). (In Ukrainian).