IMPROVING THE TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS OF GARDEN ROW CARE
Horticulture is a separate branch of agricultural production; therefore, it requires special conditions for both technological operations and equipment. For the most part, the equipment that is intended for growing field crops does not ensure the high-quality performance of maintenance operations in horticulture. So, for mowing grass in the rows of gardens, mowers must ensure not only the uniformity of the cut but also the grinding up of the mass and the prevention of damage to trees. The lack of means of mechanization, in particular mowers, which are able to perform the technological process in accordance with agrotechnical requirements, to ensure a high-quality cut, shredding and movement of mass into the trunk strip negatively affects the productivity of gardens and the competitiveness of this industry. The article analyses the current state of horticulture in Ukraine and the Sumy region, which indicated the insufficient competitiveness of our horticulture with the horticulture of Western European countries. The conducted analysis of the methods of maintaining the rows of gardens showed the expediency of using the method of maintaining the rows of gardens by liming. As a result of the analysis, it was determined that to ensure the mowing of grass in the rows and the possibility of mulching the trunk strip during mowing, it is advisable to use a rotary mower with a rotary cutting device with a vertical axis of rotation. Theoretical studies were conducted to determine the basic parameters of the blade, the shape of the blade for the improvement of the mower, and the equation of motion of the stem particle along the blade was obtained. Conducted studies to determine the effect on the uniformity of the cutting height of different types of rotor blades and studies to determine the deviation of the average and maximum stubble height from the given cutting height also indicate the feasibility of using curved rotor blades. The influence of the geometric parameters of the blade on the flight range of plant mass particles was determined. A rational blade curvature angle was chosen. The average value of the coverage width of the trunk strip and the uniformity of mulching between the rows and the trunk strip when using an improved mower were determined experimentally.
2. Butylo, A. P. (2001). Chastota i vysota zrizuvannia trav za dernovo– perehniinoi systemy v sadu [The frequency and height of grass cutting under the sod-humus system in the garden]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Umanskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii. (52), 144–148. (in Ukrainian).
3. Butylo, A. P. (2011). Fizyko–khimichni pokaznyky rodiuchosti hruntu pislia tryvaloho zastosuvannia riznykh system utrymannia mizhriad v sadu [Physico-chemical indicators of soil fertility after long-term use of various systems of row spacing in the garden]. Zb. nauk. pr. UNUS. ch. 1. “Ahronomiia”. Uman, 11–217. (in Ukrainian).
4. Butylo, A. P., Berehulia, L. I. (2007). Bahatorichni travy v sadu yak zasib okulturennia gruntu [Perennial grasses in the garden as a means of cultivating the soil]. Visnyk UDAU Uman, (1–2), 18–25. (in Ukrainian).
5. Herasko, T. V., Velcheva, L. H., Ivanova, I. Ye. & Ninova, H. V. (2019). Vplyv systemy utrymannia gruntu u orhanichnomu sadu na biometrychni pokaznyky derev chereshni [The influence of the soil maintenance system in an organic orchard on the biometric indicators of cherry trees]. Tavriiskyi naukovyi visnyk, (106), 48–54. (in Ukrainian).
6. Hutorova, O. O. (2012). Osoblyvosti konkurentsii y osnovni chynnyky formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti plodovoyahidnoi produktsii [Peculiarities of competition and main factors of formation of competitiveness of fruit and berry products]. Zb. nauk. pr. Tavriiskoho DAU Melitopol, 2(18), Tom 2, 81–90. (in Ukrainian).
7. Karaiev, O. H. (2010). Metod formuvannia ratsionalnykh kompleksiv mashyn dlia sadivnytstva [The method of forming rational complexes of machines for gardening]. Mekhanizatsiia ta elektryfikatsiia silskoho hospodarstva, (94), 224–232. (in Ukrainian).
8. Karaiev, O. H., Pakharenko, V. O., Rubtsov, M. O. (2018). Heometrychne modeliuvannia pryiniattia rishen shchodo vyboru mashyn iz mnozhyny alternatyv [Geometric modeling of decision-making on the choice of machines from a set of alternatives]. Suchasni problemy modeliuvannia: zb. nauk. pr. MDPU, Melitopol,. (12), 92–98. (in Ukrainian).
9. Linnyk, M. K., Hovorov, O. F. (2016). Osoblyvosti robochoho protsesu rotatsiinoho rizalnoho aparata z horyzontalnoiu vissiu obertannia. [Features of the work process of a rotary cutting machine with a horizontal axis of rotation] Mekhanizatsiia ta elektryfikatsiia silskoho hospodarstva, (3), 131–137. (in Ukrainian).
10. Mihalov, A., Sydorenko, I., Skok, V. (2012). Suchasna tekhnika dlia mekhanizatsii tekhnolohichnykh protsesiv u sadivnytstvi i vynohradarstvi [Modern equipment for the mechanization of technological processes in horticulture and viticulture]. Tekhnika i tekhnolohii APK. (12), 16–17. (in Ukrainian).
11. Shemiakyn, M. V. (2014). Vplyv mulchuvannia prystovburnykh smuh v intensyvnykh yablunevykh sadakh na vrozhainist ta efektyvnist vykorystannia polyvnoi vody [The effect of mulching near-stem strips in intensive apple orchards on yield and efficiency of irrigation water use]. Visnyk Umanskoho natsionalnoho universytetu sadivnytstva. (1), 35–40. (in Ukrainian).
12. Slobodianyk, L. M. (2017). Vplyv utrymannia prystovburnykh smuh na rist i urozhainist yabluni sortu Hranni Smit [The effect of maintaining the trunk bands on the growth and productivity of the Granny Smith apple tree]. Materialy mizhnarodnoi naukovoi Internet–konferentsii «Innovatsii v sadivnytstvi». 10 bereznia 2017. Uman: Vydavets «Sochinskyi M.M.». (рр. 39–40). (in Ukrainian).
13. Tekhnika dlia sadiv ta vynohradnykiv [Equipment for gardens and vineyards]. Ahroalians. Vylucheno iz URL: http://agroaliance.com.ua/technics/gardens-and-vineyards. (in Ukrainian).
14. Turrini, A, Caruso, G, Avio, L. et al. (2017). Protective green cover enhances soil respiration and native mycorrhizal potential compared with soil tillage in a high-density olive orchard in a long term study. Appl Soil Ecol 116:70–78. doi: 10.1016/j.apsoil.2017.04.001.
15. Tymoshok, I. V. (2016) Tekhnolohii dohliadu za hruntom u sadakh [Soil care technologies in gardens]. Mekhanizatsiia APK. URL: http://agro- business.com.ua/agro/mekhanizatsiia-apk/item/1252-tekhnolohii-dohliadu-za-gruntom-u-sadakh.html. (in Ukrainian).
16. Tymoshok, I. V., Shatrov, R. V. (2018). Yakisni pokaznyky roboty mashyny dlia mulchuvannia prystovburnykh smuh u bahatorichnykh plodovykh nasadzhenniakh [Qualitative performance indicators of the machine for mulching near-stem strips in perennial fruit plantations]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy. Tekhnika ta enerhetyka APK, (282), 323–332. (in Ukrainian).
17. Yemets, Yu. H. (2013). Tendentsii rozvytku sadivnytstva v Ukraini [Trends in the development of horticulture in Ukraine]. Visnyk natsionalnoho universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”, (769), 156–161. (in Ukrainian).
18. Zamora, Ya., Bureha, N. (2020). Analiz robochykh orhaniv tekhnichnykh zasobiv podribnennia solomy [Analysis of working bodies of technical means of straw grinding]. Stalyi rozvytok ahrarnoi sfery: inzhenerno-ekonomichne zabezpechennia», materialy I Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii. Kyiv: TOV «TsP KOMPRYNT», (рр. 146–147). (in Ukrainian).
19. Żelazny, Wiktor R., Licznar-Małańczuk, Maria (2018) Soil quality and tree status in a twelve-year-old apple orchard under three mulch-based floor management systems. Soil Till Res 180: 250–258. doi:10.1016/j.still.2018.03.010.