Realization of the productive potential of milk production primary production in the industrial complex
The article reflects the results of research on the manifestation of the genetic potential of dairy productivity of Holstein firstborn born from mothers in the first, second, third and fourth lactation, in conditions with full compliance with the rules of humane treatment and veterinary and sanitary norms on livestock stock breeding Union ”of Sinelnikov district of Dnipropetrovsk region. The productive qualities of the experimental animals were characterized by live weight (kg), lactation duration (days), milk yield over the entire lactation period, and 305 days lactation (kg) physical and 4% milk. Thus, the duration of the lactation period of the animals of all experimental groups is longer than the value of the reference lactation (305 days). The longest productive period was in animals born to first-born animals 573 days. The functional activity of the organism of the experimental animals, four experimental groups was determined by the highest daily milk yield for full lactation (kg), the amount of physical and in terms of 4% milk received per day for lactation and for 305 days of lactation (kg), and also the amount of milk received per 1 kg of live weight in terms of 4% milk for full and 305 days of lactation (kg). Thus, the highest daily milk yield (45 kg) is characterized by first-born daughters born of mothers of the fourth lactation, which is 5 kg more milk than the daily milk yield of animals of other experimental groups. Characterizing the qualitative milk composition of daughters of Holstein cows in the first lactation, obtained from cows of different ages, it should be noted that it completely corresponded to the breed characteristics, so the mass fraction of fat and protein was at a high level fluctuated within 3.80-3.84% and 3.17-3.21% respectively. The index of production of milk fat and protein in them was 427.89-581.57 kg and 358.39-484.31 kg respectively. It was established that by indicators of full lactation yield and in terms of 305 days, duration of productive period, functional activity of the organism and qualitative characteristics of dairy products, the firstborn born of the mother of the fourth lactation were more productive and stable. Instead, first-borns from second-lactation cows showed the lowest values of the above indicators.
2. Kosyreva, M.S., Valitov, H.Z., Soboleva, N.V., 2007. Vlijanie sposoba soderzhanija korov na ih produktivnoe dolgoletie i intensivnost' vybytija iz stada [The influence of the method of keeping cows on their productive longevity and the rate of exit from the herd]. News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, issue 3 (15). рр. 149-151.
3. Deljan, A.S., Ivashkov, A.I., 1999. Vlijanie vozrasta pervogo otjola na produktivnost' i dolgoletie korov [The influence of the age of the first calving on the productivity and longevity of cows]. Dairy and beef cattle breeding, issue 8. S. 14-17.
4. Ovchinnikova, L., 2007. Dinamika pokazatelej produktivnogo dolgoletija korov [Dynamics of indicators of productive longevity of cows]. Dairy and beef cattle breeding, issue 8. рр. 21-22.
5. Tolmanov, A. A., Katmakov, P. S., Gavrilenko, V. P., 1998. Produktivnoe dolgoletie korov – vazhnyj selekcionnyj priznak [Productive longevity of cows is an important breeding trait]. Livestock, issue 11. рр. 2-3.
6. Donnik, I.M, Shkuratova, I.M., Sokolova, O.V., 2010. Optimizacija pokazatelej rezistentnosti i obmennyh processov – osnova povyshenija produktivnogo dolgoletija korov [Optimization of indicators of resistance and metabolic processes is the basis for increasing the productive longevity of cows]. Veterinary medicine of Kuban, issue 3, рр. 9-12.
7. Mymrin, V.S.,2008. Vlijanie sredovyh i geneticheskih faktorov na produktivnoe dolgoletie korov [The influence of environmental and genetic factors on the productive longevity of cows]. Current problems in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infectious animal diseases: a collection of scientific papers by leading scientists of Russia : Yekaterinburg : Ural Publishing House, issue 2. pp. 338-342.
8. Pidpala, T.V., 2005. Henezys porodnoho peretvorennia v populiatsii chervonoi stepovoi khudoby [The genesis of pedigree reincarnation in the population of chervonovo steppe thinness]. Mikolaiv: MDAU.
9. Polupan, Y.P., Koval, T.P., 2005. Uspadkovuvanist molochnoi produktyvnosti koriv ukrainskoi chervonoi molochnoi porody [Success of dairy productivity of Ukrainian red dairy breed]. Breeding and genetics of animals, issue 39, pp. 158-165.
10. Hyl, M. I., 2008. Systemnyi henetychnyi analiz polihenno zumovlenykh oznak khudoby molochnykh porid [Systematic genetic analysis of polygenically conditioned traits of dairy cattle]. Mykolaiv: MDAU.
11. Khmelnychyi, L.M., Salohub, A.M., Vechorka, V.V., Havryliuk, O.I., 2014. Vplyv henotypovykh ta paratypovykh chynnykiv na oznaky molochnoi produktyvnosti koriv riznykh porid [nfluence of genotypic and paratype factors on signs of dairy productivity of cows of different breeds]. Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University: series Livestock, issue 2/1 (24), pp. 87–91.
12. Melnyk, Y. F. ed., 2008. Selektsiia silskohospodarskykh tvaryn [Selection of farm animals]. Kyiv.
13. Zaitsev, Y.M., 2017. Osoblyvosti uspadkuvannia linak molochnoi produktyvnosti dochkamy koriv holshtynskoi porody [Features of inheritance of signs of dairy productivity by daughters of cows of Holstein breed]. Bulletin of Agrarian Science of the Black Sea, issue 4, pp. 150-157.
14. Prohorenko, P.N., 2001. Metody sozdanija vysokoproduktivnyh molochnyh stad [Methods of creating high-performance dairy herds]. Livestock, issue 11, pp. 2-6.