Analysis of the state of dairy cattle breeding in Ukraine, as a promising sector of the economy
The object of research was the dairy cattle industry of Ukraine. The purpose of the paper was to analyze the state of the dairy cattle industry in Ukraine, identify problems and ways to overcome the crisis. The dairy cattle industry in Ukraine is characterized by a decrease in the livestock population, a decrease in the total milk production. The loss of dairy cows is a waste of strategic resources, the recovery of which is quite problematic in the near future. Therefore, the stabilization of livestock and the development of dairy cattle should be an important priority for agricultural production. Trends in the structure of milk production testify to the gradual increase of its volumes by large agricultural enterprises, which is positive in terms of milk quality and economic efficiency of its production. The main trends in dairy cattle development are to focus on expanding milk production in large farms. To maintain the required level of dairy production, dairy enterprises will continue to initiate and finance the country's independence in this segment of the national agri-food market, as well as to protect it from substandard imported products; monitor compliance with environmental regulations and anti-epidemiological measures, especially by large producers, who typically locate their production near large settlements. The basis of dairy cattle should be domestic breeds, which by genetic potential are at the level of the best European analogues, and their quality, milk, fertility, duration of productive use make them superior. The quantity and quality of dairy raw materials produced in Ukraine today do not meet market requirements. The main reasons for this are the small-scale milk production, its concentration mainly in households, the constant reduction of dairy livestock, the low efficiency of breeding work, the lack of funds for the introduction of advanced feeding technologies, the maintenance and reproduction of the herd, the lack of economic and social incentives for improving the organization of labor. animal husbandry, in particular, low wages, poor working conditions in the countryside, etc. Further improvement of the situation in dairy cattle requires state incentives for producers to support their activities.
2. Antoshchenkova V.V. Stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku molochnoho skotarstva Ukrayiny. Visnyk Kharkivsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho ahrarnoho universytetu im. V.V. Dokuchayeva. Ekonomichni nauky. KH.: KHNAU, 2015. № 1. S. 90-96.
3. Barylovych O. M. Stan, problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku molochnoho skotarstva. Naukovyy visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny. Ser. : Ekonomika, ahrarnyy menedzhment, biznes, 2013. Vyp. 181(6). S. 64-69. URL: http : // nbuv. gov. Ua / UJRN / nvnau_econ. 2013. 181(6), рр.11.
4. Bashchenko M. I. Stan i perspektyvy rozvytku molochnoho skotarstva Ukrayiny. Rozvedennya i henetyka tvaryn, 2017. Vyp. 54. S. 73-82.
5. Volyak L. R. Analiz vyrobnytstva moloka ta molochnykh produktiv v Ukrayini. Ekonomika i suspilʹstvo, 2018. Vyp. 19. S. 1393–1399.
6. Hladiy M. Henetychni resursy molochnoho i mʺyasnoho skotarstva v Ukrayini. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny, 2018. Vyp. №9-10. S. 14-20.
7. Hutovych V. Tvarynnytstvo: kurs na vidnovlennya haluzi. Uryadovyy kurʺyer, 2018.
8. Mazana T. V., V.P. Tkachenko. Stan rozvytku ta problemy molochnoho skotarstva. Efektyvna ekonomika, 2013. Vyp. 5. URL: http : // www. economy. nayka. com. ua/?op=1&z=2069.
9. Molochne skotarstvo Ukrayiny: marketynhovi doslidzhennya. Visnyk Kharkivsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka, 2016. Vyp. 174. S. 74-82. URL: http : // nbuv. gov. Ua / UJRN / Vkhdtusg_2016_174_11.
10. Natsionalʹnyy proekt vidrodzhennya skotarstva URL: http://www.naas.gov.ua/content/literatura/1055/
11. Ohlyad molochnoho tvarynnytstva. Tvarynnytstvo, molochne vyrobnytstvo , 2019. URL: http://milkua.info/uk/post/oglad-molocnogo-tvarinnictva-sicen-2019
12. Ofitsiynyy veb sayt Derzhkomstatu Ukrayiny URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
13. Semenda D.K. Derzhavna pidtrymka u vidnovlenni haluzi molochnoho skotarstva Molodyy vchenyy, 2018. № 3(1). S. 377-380.
14. Skonenko N. S., Suchasnyy stan ta tendentsiyi rozvytku molochnoyi haluzi Ukarayiny. URL: http : // ipdo. kiev. Ua / index. php? Option = com _ content & view = article&id=29.
15. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny, statystychnyy zbirnyk. Kyyiv, 2018. 165s.