Working qualities and indicators of nervous activity of breed dogs Сentral Asia
During the research, the materials of primary accounting of the Sumy Regional Center of Dog Breeding of KSU were studied. The working qualities of service dogs were studied with the help of exam reports and competitions of dogs of the breed Central Asian Shepherd Dog with OKD (General Training Course), COP (Guard Service), the results of testing the strength of the nervous system of service dogs on breeding examinations and broods. Studies have shown that the assessment of working qualities and indicators of nervous activity of the livestock of breed dogs of the Central Asian Shepherd of Sumy region meets the requirements for the working qualities of service dogs. Concerning the assessment of the inheritance of the transfer of official qualities, it was determined that the best results of the test tests were descendants of the Habbas Akbariz House of Vaschenko (4.4 ± 0.24 points). In terms of nervous system strength, Sheikh Kazakh It’s progeny showed the worst result (3.8 ± 0.2 points), while the rest of the dogs had almost the same result (4.2 ± 0.2, 4.2 ± 0.12). In terms of social adaptation and guard duty, the highest score among Aladz's descendants is Kara Yulduz (4.4 ± 0.24 and 4.2 ± 0.2, respectively). When testing guard dogs, the best were the descendants of Yukon-Johnny Pali. The highest positive correlation between the performance indicators of parents and offspring of Turkmen-type dogs is observed by the sentencing service (0.46 ± 0.18) at a probability of P≥0.99. A statistically significant significant positive relationship (0.41 ± 0.19, P≥0.95) was also statistically significant, indicating the strength of the nervous system of animals, indicating the efficient selection of breeding animals in this population. The highest inheritance coefficient (31.9%) is observed in the assessment of the guarding qualities of Central Asian shepherds, which is a characteristic feature of breed behavior.
2. Vysockij, V.B., 2001. Ohrannye modeli povedeniya sluzhebnyh sobakili model ohrannogo povedeniya horoshih sobak [Guard models of behavior of service dogs or a model of guard behavior of good dogs]. Tvoyo sobache delo. no.1. Available at:
3. Vysockij, V.B., 2001. Sobaka soprovozhdeniya [Escort dog]. Donezk: «Stalker». Available at:< https://www.litmir.me/br/?b=30262&p=1> [Aaccessed 31 January 2019].
4. Gricenko, V.V., 2012. Formy naucheniya i sposoby dressirovki sobak dlya poiska vzryvchatyh veshestv, vzryvnyh ustrojstv, oruzhiya i boepripasov [Forms of training and methods of dog training for the search for explosives, explosive devices, weapons and ammunition]. M: YuNITI : Zakon i parvo, 172.
5. Kichigin, I.S. Sluzhebnye kachestva nemeckih ovcharok [Service qualities of German shepherds]. Studencheskij nauchnyj forum. Proceedings of the 10rd International Student Scientific Conference. Available at:
6. Kopylova, S.V., Tokarev, I.N. Vliyanie porodnyh osobennostej na rabotosposobnost sobak [The influence of breed characteristics on the performance of dogs]. Studencheskij nauchnyj forum. Proceedings of the 12rd International Student Scientific Conference. Available at:
7. Mazover, A.P., 2003. Plemennoe delo v sluzhebnom sobakovodstve [Breeding business in service dog breeding]. M.: Nauka, 186.
8. Maslov, K.N., 2005. Pogranichnaya kinologiya Rossii: 110 let na sluzhbe po ohrane gosudarstvennoj granicy [Russian border cynology: 110 years in the service of protecting the state border]. M: Granica. 444.
9. Merkureva, G.N., Shangin-Berezovskij, E.K., 1983. Genetika s osnovami biometrii [Genetics with the basics of biometrics]. M.: Kolos, 400.
10. Mullagalyamova, Z.H., Giniyatullin, M.G. Rabochie kachestva sluzhebnyh sobak v zavisimosti ot ih vozrasta [Working qualities of service dogs depending on their age] Studencheskij nauchnyj forum. Proceedings of the 9rd International Student Scientific Conference. Available at:
11. Musin, I.F., Islamova, S.G. Sluzhebnye kachestva sobak porody nemeckaya ovcharka v zavisimosti ot tipa vysshej nervnoj deyatelnosti [Service qualities of German Shepherd dogs depending on the type of higher nervous activity]. Studencheskij nauchnyj forum. Proceedings of the 9rd International Student Scientific Conference. Available at:
12. The order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine 2016 no.1145. Pro zatverdzhennya Instrukciyi z organizaciy i diyalnosti kinologichnih pidrozdiliv Nacionalnoyipoliciyi Ukrayini. Zakonodavstvo Ukrayini. Available at:
13. Saharov, N.A., 2003. Tehnika dressirovki sluzhebnyh sobak [Dog Training Technique]. M.: MiR, 250.
14. Celousov, V.A., Tokarev, I.N. Opredelenie rabochih kachestv sluzhebnyh sobak v Ufsin FKU IK-13 g. Ufy [Determination of working qualities of service dogs in Ufsin FKU IK-13 of Ufa]. Studencheskij nauchnyj forum. Proceedings of the 9rd International Student Scientific Conference. Available at: < http://scienceforum.ru/2017/article/2017037814> [Aaccessed 19 January 2019
15. Sharipov, A.A. ,Tokarev, I.N. Rabochie kachestva sobak porody nemeckaya ovcharka v otdele MVD po Tujmazinskomu rajonu Respubliki Bashkortostan [The working qualities of dogs of the German Shepherd breed in the department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Tuymazinsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan]. Studencheskij nauchnyj forum. Proceedings of the 7rd International Student Scientific Conference. Available at:
16. David L.Sinn, Samuel D.Gosling, Stewart Hilliard. Personality and performance in military working dogs: Reliability and predictive validity of behavioral tests. Available at:
17. Karen Bradya, Nina Cracknellb, Helen Zulch , Daniel S. Millsa. Factors associated with long-term success in working police dogs. Available at:
18. La Toya J.Jamieson, Greg S.Baxter, Peter J.Murray. Identifying suitable detection dogs. Available at: