Changes in radioactivity of milk and productivity of cows when used in feeding complexonates of copper elements of copper, manganese, zinc
It is known that trace elements in relation to radionuclides can act as radioblockers of the latter, reducing their absorption in the gastric canal of animals and the transition to livestock products. The research was conducted on dairy cows of black-spotted breed in the farm STOV "Polissia" Narodytskyi district of Zhytomyr region. For this purpose, 15 cows were selected on a dairy farm, formed into three groups of 5 heads in each pair of analogues. Animals of the 1st control group received a household ration which included concentrated forages, a grass of a pasture, a grass of top dressing. Cows of the 2nd and 3rd experimental groups in addition to the main diet received complexes of trace elements copper, manganese, zinc. Animals of the 2nd group - complexants of zinc and manganese, 3rd experimental group - complexonates of copper, manganese, zinc. The rations of animals for the above trace elements were brought to normal. The influence of complexants of microelements zinc, manganese, copper on the transition of cesium-137 and strontium-90 in the milk of cows and their productivity in the area of radioactive contamination were studied. It is established that the use of the above drugs reduces the transition of cesium-137 by 1.2 - 2 times and strontium-90 by 1.5 times the milk of cows during their daily feeding. In addition, the introduction of the above additives increased the milk productivity of cows of the 2nd experimental group by 10.6, 3rd group, by 6.3%, at P˃0.05, compared with the productivity of animals of the 1st control group. A significant increase in milk productivity of cows was observed from the third month of the experiment. In the milk of cows of the 2nd group there was an increase in the amount of milk fat, in the animals of the 3rd group an increase in the amount of fat and protein in comparison with the milk of cows of the 1st control group. The fat and protein content in the milk of cows of the 1st group was - 4.03 and 3.43%, respectively, in the milk of cows of the 2nd group - 4.2 and 3.47%, the 3rd group - 4.2 and 3.57%, respectively, with an insignificant difference. Feeding dairy cows with complexes of trace elements copper, manganese, zinc contributed to the increase in milk of cows of the 2nd group of manganese, zinc, 3rd experimental group - copper, manganese and zinc. In the body of animals of the 2nd and 3rd groups there was an improvement in immune status due to an increase in the number of erythrocytes, leukocytes and lymphocytes in the blood.
2. Sudakov, M. O., Bereza, V. I., Pohurskyi V. H., [et al.], 1991. Mikroelementozy silskohospodarskykh tvaryn [Micro-elementosis of farm animals]. K.: Urozha.
3. Abdurahmanov, G. M. and Zaytsev, I. V., 2004. Ekologicheskie osobennosti soderzhaniya mikroelementov v or-ganizme zhivotnyih i cheloveka [Ecological features of the content of trace elements in the body of animals and humans]. Iz-datelstvo nauka: M.
4. Mitsyk, V. Yu., 1962. Mikroelementy v hodivli silskohospodarskykh tvaryn [Trace elements in the feeding of farm an-imals]. Derzhavne vydannia. K.
5. Hudkov, I. M. and Vinnichuk, M. M. Silskohospodarska radiobiolohiia. Navch. posib [Agricultural radiobiology. Tuto-rial]. Zhytomyr: DAU.
6. Bidenko, V. M., 2009. Vydilennia iz molokom, secheiu ta kalom 137Ss z orhanizmu diinykh koriv pry pidhodivli yikh soliamy i kompleksonatamy mikroelementiv [Excretion with milk, urine and feces 137Cs from the body of dairy cows when feeding them salts and complexes of trace elements]. Proceedings of the V Congress of the Radiobiological Society of Ukraine, (Uzhhorod. September 15-18, 2009), pp. 154.
7. Bidenko, V. N. and Gudkov, I. N., 2010. Primenenie kompleksonatov mikroelementov v kachestve dobavok k ratsionu korov s tselyu snizheniya radioaktivnosti moloka [The use of complexonates of trace elements as additives to the diet of cows in order to reduce the radioactivity of milk]. VI congress on radiocin research. Abstracts, October 25-28, т. 2, М., pp. 79.
8. Gudkov, I. N., Lazarev, N. M., Grusha, V. V. and Bidenko, V. N., 2011. Radiozaschitnoe deystvie mikroelementov na zagryaznennyih radionuklidami territoriyah [Radioprotective effect of trace elements in areas contaminated with radionu-clides]. Russian scientific conference with international participation (St. Petersburg. May 19-20, 2011), pp. 33.
9. Chala, I. V., 1995. Influence of copper, cobalt and iodine on accumulation and removal of cesium-137 and some bi-ochemical indicators of blood at long action of low doses of radiation: the thesis author's abstract. Ph.D of biological sciences. Institute of Animal Husbandry UAAS. Kharkiv.
10. Romanchuk, L. D., 1996. Radioecological assessment of diets with different levels of trace elements as a means of reducing the intake of cesium-137 in the body of ruminants: the thesis author's abstract. Ph.D of agricultural sciences. Zhyto-myr.
11. Derzhavni hihiienichni normatyvy, 2006. Dopustymi rivni vmistu radionuklidiv tseziiu-137Cs ta 90Sr u produktakh khar-chuvannia ta pytnoi vody [Permissible levels of cesium-137Cs and 90Sr radionuclides in food and drinking water]. Ofitsiinyi visnyk Ukrainy, no 29, pp. 142.