The research of disinfective properties of kontravir for disinfection of veterinary objects
In this field, complex disinfectants were contrasted using effective concentrations against bacteria and spore-forming microorganisms. A significant problem for the owners is the emergence of resistance of strains of microorganisms in the existing production and the same disinfectants. Investigation of trusted working concentrations of disinfectants that do not have a corrosive effect on metal structures. According to the results of research and production, contrast is an effective disinfectant for reducing E. coli and S aureus at 0,3 – 0,5% concentration at exposure for 30 min. and consumption of 100 - 400 cm3 / m2.
Laboratory researches were carried out in laboratories of microbiological faculties of veterinary medicine of Sumy National Agrarian University. Disappearance gaps and disinfection on the market in Kyiv. Samples were drawn in the refrigerators from the walls, ceilings and floors. Refrigerated chambers made of stainless steel are made up of rubber and plastic elements. Metals are very vulnerable to corrosion with more concentrated acids and alkali. This was taken into account when choosing a disinfectant and its effective organizations. As a disinfectant used the drug contrast (manufacturer PE "Kronos Agro", Ukraine). The disinfectant was taken at a dose of 100 ml per 1 m2. To produce the culture was prepared basic products containing 1000 mg of the drug in 1 ml of distilled water. The experimental solutions were prepared for study with the main formulations developed. Representatives had extraordinary effects. The disks were leaked through the disinfectant to obtain a zone of retention of high bacteria and fungi.
The reliability of disinfectant destroying the micro-organisms of E. coli and S. aureus test cultures was also known. For the trusted production preparations, the contrast at the trusted enterprises was carried out by the rehabilitation of the premises of the educational laboratory of the Sumy National Agrarian University (premises for animals, dairies, refrigeration chambers).
Renovation and test activities were performed at 0,1, 0,25 and 0,5 % of exposed contrast with exposure for 60, 30 and 10 min. the disinfectant was consumed 250 cm3 / m2. Upon completion of the studies, the investigated tests were investigated with distilled water (flow rate - 1000 cm3 / m2). Water that has been washed away test products, presented in specially prepared capabilities. Test results for this after disinfection were also investigated with distilled water, which was found on the disinfectant. To study the corrosion activity of the disinfectant used metal plates 1h1sm2. The metal samples were welded to the fifth mark after the commission before and after the study. 0,5; 1,0; 1,5; 2,5 % contrast solutions were used in the study. For comparison, in the experiments used 2% of productive. M. bovis mycobacterial cultures were grown on Pavlovsky's glycerol medium. The bacterial culture was transferred into sterile vials and sterile isotonic material containing 0,05 cm3 / mg was added. A large amount of delay zone in Petri dishes containing 0,5 % of S. aureus disinfectant, 3,5 times S. cholerase 1,8 S. Enteritidis 2 more than 0,5% formal form . Higher indicators of bacterial properties of the disinfectant contrast at a concentration of 0,5%.
2. Byrne J.A., Davidson A., Dunlop P.S.M., Eggins B.R. (2002).Water treatment using nano-crystalline TiO2 electrodes ; J Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry. V. 148. рр. 365–374.
3. Frowned V. V., Fedoruk R. S., Ratich I. B. and others (2012), Laboratory methods of research in biology, livestock and veterinary medicine [Laboratorni metody doslidzhen u biolohii, tvarynnytstvi ta veterynarnii medytsyni], Lviv, SPOLOM, 764 p.
4. Golovko A. and Ushkalov V. (2004), "Epidemiological monitoring. Escherichia colitis (colibacteriosis) of animals" [Epizootolohichnyi monitorynh Esherykhiozu (kolibakteriozu) tvaryn], Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine, No. 2, pp. 6-9.
5. Klimenko S. С. (2008), "Conditional-pathogenic bacteria in the etiology of gastro-intestinal diseases of pigs" [Umovno-patohenni bakterii v etiolohii shlunkovo-kyshkovykh zakhvoriuvan porosiat], Scientific herald of LNU vikemed. and biotechnology S. Z. Gzhytsky, Lviv, T. 10, No. 2 (37), Ch. 1, pp. 113-116.
6. Methodical recommendations "Determination of bactericidal properties of disinfectants, disinfection and control of its quality in tuberculosis of farm animals / zatv. sci. method. Council of the State committee vet honey. Ukraine, December 20, 2007
7. Olde Riekerink, R. G., Barkema, H. W., Scholl, D. T., Poole, D. E., & Kelton, D. F. (2010). Management practices associated with the bulk-milk prevalence of Staphylococcus aureus in Canadian dairy farms. Vet Med., 97 (1), 20–80. doi: 10.1016/j.prevetmed.2010.07.002
8. Palii, A. P., Nanka, O. V., Naumenko, O. A., Prudnikov, V. G., & Paliy, A. P. (2019). Preconditions for eco-friendly milk production on the modern dairy complexes. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 9 (1), 56–62.
9. Sklyar, O. I., Shkromada, O. I., Geroun, I. V. & Parashchenko, V. V. (2017). Sanitary and hygienic assessment of quality and safety of cows milk obtained according to the latest technologies. Visnyk of Sumy NAU, 11 (41), 74–77.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.