Level of dairy productivity and reproductive function of holstina cows of different ages during long lactation
The duration of lactation of the experimental groups of animals ranged from 845.9 to 915.5 days, ie was quite long. Thus, in lactating experimental cows of I, II and III (control) groups, the duration of lactation, respectively, the first, second and third was not only long, but also had almost the same period, which averaged 681.1-681.5 days. At the same time, the fifth lactation period in group V animals was slightly longer, lasting an average of 629.4 days, while in group IV cows, the fourth lactation was 611.9 days.
During the entire lactation period, cows of group I had the highest hopes, which averaged 18469.8 kg of milk. At the same time, relatively the lowest milk yield was characterized by cows of the IV group, in which this indicator did not exceed 15617.3 kg.
Characterization of milking during 305 days of lactation allows a more objective assessment of milk production of animals. The results of this assessment show that the highest rate at this level was in cows of group IV, who lived an average of 11399.2 kg of milk. High productivity potential is also reflected in cows of group V, which hold 305 days of the fifth lactation of the population on average 10464.3 kg, which is only 8.93 % (P <0.05) less than in cows of group IV in the fourth lactation .
Group I first-borns were characterized by relatively the lowest milk yield in 305 days of lactation, which averaged 8486.1 kg of milk, which was less than the group IV animals by 34.3 % (P <0.001).
Thus, the very long lactation function of Holstein cows from the first to the fifth lactation is characterized by a fairly high level of milk productivity, which is highest in the firstborn and tends to decrease during the second, third and fourth lactations and a slight increase in the fifth. In contrast, the level of productivity of experimental cows, calculated at 305 days of lactation, indicates the lowest milk yield in the firstborn and its gradual increase until the fourth lactation and a slight decrease in the fifth.
The high level of milk productivity of experimental cows, on the one hand, and insufficient or suppressed activity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal system of the body, on the other hand, led to low fertility from artificial insemination and high insemination index.
2. Belov A.D., 1983. Fyzyoterapyia y fyzyoprofylaktyka boleznei zhyvotnыkh. [Physiotherapy and physioprophylaxis of animal diseases]. M. : Kolos
3. Voskoboinykov V. F., Kozlov. H. H., 1992. Эffektyvni medod lechenyia korov s poslerodovm endometrytom [An effective medod for the treatment of cows with postpartum endometritis]. Veterynaryia., issue 5, pp. 45-47.
4. Studentsov A. P., 1961. Veterynarnoe akusherstvo y hynekolohyia [Veterinary obstetrics and gynecology]. M. : Kolos.
5. Kharlamov Yu. E., Khylkevych S. N., Chomaev A. M., 2002. Byotekhnycheskye meropryiatyia pry dysfunktsyy yaychnykov u korov [Biotechnical measures for ovarian dysfunction in cows]. Veterynaryia, issue 6, pp. 35-37.
6. Ushkova O. Yu., 2012. Produktyvne y reproduktyvne pokazataly korov pry sypolzovanyy v ratsyonakh kormovkh dobavk probyotychsekoho, prebyotycheskoho y symbyotycheskoho deistvyia [Productive and reproductive characteristics of cows when using probiotic, prebiotic and symbiotic action in the diets of feed additives] Sovremenne problem nauky y obrazovanyia, issue 6, pp. 12-18.
7. Bohmanova J., Jamrozik J., Miglior E., 2009. Effect of pregnancy on production traits of Canadian Holstein cows. J. Dairy Sci., issue 92, pp. 2947-2959.
8. Gaworski M., 2016. Effect of management practices on time spent by cows in waiting area before milking. Engineering for Rural Development: 15 th international scientific conference proceedings. Jelgava. Issue 15, pp. 1300-1304.
9. Kudryn M. R., Yzhboldyna S. N., 2015. Sovremennue tekhnolohyy proyzvodstva moloka [Modern milk production technologies.]. Yzhevsk: Yzhevskaia HSKhA,
10. Bashchenko M., Honchar O., Sytnichenko Yu., 2012. Vidtvorna zdatnist i produktyvne dovholittia ukrainskoi chorno- ta chervono-riaboi molochnoi khudoby [Reproductive capacity and productive longevity of Ukrainian black and red-spotted dairy cattle]. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrainy, № 7, pp. 12-17.
11. Torekhanov A. A., Musabaev B. Y., Tadzhyev K. P., Karыmsakov T. N., 2011. Nauchnыe dostyzhenyia v oblasty zhyvotnovodstva: ynformatsyonnыi sbornyk o nauchnыkh dostyzhenyiakh v oblasty zhyvotnovodstva [Scientific achievements in the field of animal husbandry: an information collection on scientific achievements in the field of animal husbandry]. Almatu.
12. Kostomakhyn N. M., 2011. Porodы krupnoho rohatoho skota [Breeds of cattle]. M. : Kolos.
13. Johnson D. G., Otterby D. E., 1981. Influence of dry period diet on early postpartum health, feed intake, milk production, and reproductive efficiency of Holstein cows. J. Dairy Sci.. Issue 64, pp. 290-295.
14. Beliaeva N. Yu., Kronevald E. A., 2012. Otsenka metodov stymuliatsyy vosproyzvodytelnoi funktsyy korov posle otela [Evaluation of methods of stimulation of reproductive function of cows after calving]. Sbornyk statei, knyha 3, VII Mezhdunarodnaia nauchno-praktycheskaia konferentsyia “Ahrarnaia nauka – selskomu khoziaistvu”. Barnau, pp. 74-76.
15. Reshetnykova N. M.,. Eskyn H. V,. Kombarova N. A,. Poroshyna E. S, Shavыryn Y. Y., 2011. Problemы snyzhenyia plodovytosty u vыsokoproduktyvnыkh molochnykh korov [Problems of reduced fertility in highly productive dairy cows]. Nauch.-teor. zhurnal Problemы byolohyy produktyvnыkh zhyvotnыkh. issue 4 (spetsvыpusk), pp. 116-121.
16. Halushko I. A., 2010. Molochna produktyvnist ta vidtvorna zdatnist koriv holshtynskoi porody vitchyznianoi selektsii [Dairy productivity and reproductive capacity of Holstein cows of domestic selection]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky Prychornomoria, issue. 3. T. 2. Ch. 2., pp. 167-170.
17. Sudarev N. P., Abыlkasыmov D. A., Vakhoneva A. A., Voronyna E. A., 2011. Zavysymost prodolzhytelnosty servys-peryoda ot udoia vыsokoproduktyvnыkh korov [Dependence of the length of the service period on milking high-yielding cows]. Zootekhnyia, issue. 9, pp. 20-21.
18. Stetskevych E. K., 2012. Molochnaia produktyvnost y vosproyzvodytelnыe sposobnosty korov razlychnoho proyskhozhdenyia. Nauch.-tekhn. zhurnal Ahropanorama, issue 1, pp. 12-15.
19. Hansen L. B., Cole J. B., Marx G. D., Seykora A. J., 1999. Productive life and reasons for disposal of Holstein cows selected for large versus small body size. Journal of Dairy Science, issue 82, pp. 795-801.
20. Wiltbank M., Lopez H., Sartori R., Sangritavong S., Gumen A., 2006. Changes in reproductive physiology of lactating dairy cows due to elevated steroid metabolism. Theriogenology, issue 65, pp. 17-29.
21. Lebedko E. Ya., 2012. Эffektyvnost molochnoho skotovodstva napriamuiu zavysyt ot prodolzhytelnosty produktyvnoho yspolzovanyia korov [The efficiency of dairy farming directly depends on the duration of productive use of cows.]. Эffektyvnoe zhyvotnovodstvo. issue 3, pp. 50-51.
22. Nykulyn D. M., 2013. Pravylnыi vыbor vremeny osemenenyia – zaloh uspeshnoho vosproyzvodstva krupnoho rohatoho skota [The correct timing of insemination is the key to successful reproduction of cattle]. Эffektyvnoe zhyvotnovodstvo, issue 4, pp. 14-16.