Variability and level of correlation relationships of physico-chemical properties of muscle tissue and some biochemical indicators of serum young pigs of large white breed
The article presents the results of studies of biochemical parameters of blood serum and physicochemical properties of muscle tissue of young pigs of large white breed, determines the degree of their variability and calculates the level of correlation between traits. The study was conducted in LLC "AF" Dzerzhinets "Dnepropetrovsk region, LLC" Globinsky meat-packing plant ", laboratory of zoochemical analysis of the Institute of Pig and APV NAAS, research center of biosafety and environmental control of agricultural resources of the Dnieper State Agrarian Economic University and the Laboratory of Animal Husbandry crops NAAS. The work was performed according to the research program of NAAS №30 "Pig breeding". Control fattening of young pigs was carried out in the farm according to the "Methods for assessing boars and sows for the quality of offspring in breeding plants and breeding breeders" (Berezovsky, Khatko, 2005). In the serum of 5-month-old animals was determined the content of total protein (g / l), the activity of aspartate aminotransferase (AST), (mmol / h / l), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), (mmol / h / l) and alkaline phosphatase (units / l) ) (Vlizlo et al., 2012). Physicochemical properties of the longest muscle of the back (m. Longissimus dorsi) were studied taking into account the following parameters: "active acidity (pH) 24 hours after slaughter, units of acidity", "tenderness, c", "color intensity, units of ext. × 1000 »,« moisture holding capacity,% »« losses at heat treatment,% », (Methodical recommendations on…, 1987, Polivoda, Strobykina, Lyubetsky, 1977). Biometric processing of the obtained material was performed according to the methods of Lakin (1990) using the programmable module "Data Analysis" in Microsoft Excel. It was found that the biochemical parameters of serum (total protein, activity of aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and alkaline phosphatase in young pigs of large white breed correspond to the physiological norm of clinically healthy animals. According to the classification, according to the classification quality "on the indicator" tenderness, c "is 8.33%.," wet holding capacity,% "- 8.33%," color intensity, units ext. × 1000 "- 20.83%. Significant relationships were found between the following pairs of traits: aspartate aminotransferase (AST) × alanine aminotransferase (ALT) activity (r = + 0.405), tenderness × moisture holding capacity (r = + 0.400), tenderness × staining intensity (r = -0.365), moisture retention capacity × heat loss (r = -0.416), alanine aminotransferase (ALT) activity × active acidity (pH) 24 hours after slaughter (r = + 0.446), alkaline phosphatase activity × staining intensity (r = -0.543). In order to early predict the qualitative composition of muscle tissue of young pigs of large white breed by active acidity (pH) 24 hours after slaughter (units of acidity) and color intensity (units ex. × 1000), we propose to use the following biological markers of alanine aminotransferase activity ( ALT) and alkaline phosphatase activity.
2. Furata S. and Hashimoto T., 1995. Partification and properties of 3 – hydroxyacyl coenzyme a dehydrohenese – binding protein from rat liver mitochondria. L. Of biochemistry. T. 118. no. 4. pp. 810–818.
3. Khalak V. I. Fermenty syrovatky krovi molodnyaku svyney ta yikh zv'yazok z yakisnymy pokaznykamy svynyny. 2014. [Enzymes of blood serum of young pigs and their relationship with the quality of pork]. Stratehichni napryamky staloho vyrobnytstva silskohospodarskoyi produktsiyi na suchasnomu etapi rozvytku ahrarnoho kompleksu Ukrayiny: tezy Vseukrayinskoyi nauk.-prakt. konf. molodykh vchenykh i spetsialistiv. pp. 83–86
4. Khalak V., Gutyj B., Bordun O., Ilchenko M., Horchanok A. Effect of blood serum enzymes on meat qualities of piglet productivity. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. 2020. № 10 (1). Р. 158-161. (doi: 10.15421/2020_25).
5. Khalak, V., Horchanok, A., Kuzmenko, O., Lytvyshchenko, L., Lieshchova, M., Кalinichenko, A., Liskovich, V. and Zagoruy, L., 2020. Protein metabolism, physicochemical properties and chemical composition of muscle tissue in Large White weaners. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 10(4), 127-131. doi: 10.15421/ 2020_ 179.
6. Eydrigevich Ye. V. and Rayevskaya V. V. 1966. Inter'yer sel'skokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh [Interior of agricultural animals] Moskva: Kolos, 207.
7. Berezovskyy M. D. and Khatko I. V., 2005. Metodyky otsinky knuriv i svynomatok za yakistyu potomstva v umovakh pleminnykh zavodiv i pleminnykh reproduktoriv [Methods of evaluation of boars and sows by the quality of offspring in the conditions of breeding plants and breeding breeders] Suchasni metodyky doslidzhenʹ u svynarstvi. рр. 32-37.
8. Vlizlo V. V., Fedoruk, R. S. and Ratych I. B ta in. 2012. Laboratorni metody doslidzhen u biolohiyi, tvarynnytstvi ta veterynarniy medytsyni [Laboratory research methods in biology, animal husbandry and veterinary medicine] Lviv, 767.
9. Levchenko ta in. Veterynarna klinichna biokhimiya 2002 [Veterinary clinical biochemistry] Bila Tserkva, 400.
10. . Metodicheskiye rekomendatsii po otsenke myasnoy produktivnosti, kachestva myasa i podkozhnogo zhira sviney. 1987.[Guidelines for assessing meat productivity, quality of meat and subcutaneous fat of pigs]. Moskva,. (Protokol OZH VASKHNIL №10 ot 26.09.1986). 64 р.
11. Polivoda A. M., Strobykina R. V. and Lyubetskiy M. D., 1977. Metodika otsenki kachestva produktsii uboya u sviney. [Methodology for assessing the quality of products slaughter in pigs]. Metodiki issledovaniy po svinovodstvu. Khar'kov, рр. 48−56.
12. Polivoda A. M., Strobykina R. V. and Lyubetskiy M. D., 1977.Research methods for pig breeding. Kharkov, рр. 48−56.
13. Bankovska I. B. and Kanyuka O. Yu., 2011. Metodychni pidkhody i pryntsypy ekspres - otsinky yakosti svynyny [Methodical approaches and principles of express - quality assessment of pork ] Tavriyskyy naukovyy visnyk: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats KHDAU. Vol. 76., issue. 2. рр. 219–221
14. Sidorova A. V., Leonova N. V. and Masich L. A. 2003.Praktikum po teorii statistiki : Workshop on the theory of statistics Uchebnoye posobiye / A. V. Sidorova, N. V. Leonova, L. A. Masich [i dr.]. Donetsk : Don. nats. un-t., 252.
15. . Plokhinskiy N. A. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlya zootekhnikov. 1969.[A guide to biometrics for zootechnicians]. M. Kolos, 256.
16. Polyvoda A. M. Otsinka yakosti svynyny za fizyko-khimichnymy pokaznykamy. 1976. Evaluation of pork quality by physical and chemical parameters Svynarstvo, issue 24. рр. 57-62.