Evaluation of qualitative characteristics of a cow’s milk and their correlation with the period of lactation
There were presented the results of influence of lactation period on variable characteristics of milk productivity in first-calving cows of Ukrainian black-and-white dairy breed. A daily milk yield, the contents of fat, protein, fat-dry milk residue, and milk density were determined. During lactation, a significant decrease in variability of fat and protein was observed. A correlation between milk yield and qualitative characteristics of milk was determined. The most reliable periods for selecting cows based on their milk yield was 3-9 months of lactation, based on fat content was 1-3 months, content of protein – 2-4, fat-dry milk residue – 5-7, density of milk – 1-3 months. In a 305-day period, the least informative characteristics for predicting qualitative parameters of milk were characteristics obtained during the last 3-4 months of lactation.
2.Bahtijarova, O. V. 2000. Vliyanie usloviy kormleniya na harakter laktatsionnuh krivyh – Influence of feeding conditions on the nature of the lactation curves of first-calf heifers. Izvestija Akademii agrarnyh nauk Respubliki Belarus'.3: 66–69.
3.V Ukraini pochav diyatu novuy standart yacosti moloka – A new milk quality standard has come into force in Ukraine: URL :https://agravery.com/uk/posts/show/v-ukraini-pocav-diati-novij-standart-akosti-moloka/
4. Yemcev, V. I. 2020.Stan ta perspektuvu rozvutky runky moloka v Ykraini – Situation and prospects of the development of the milk and dairy products in Ukraine. Fundamental and applied research in the modern world.Boston, USA 18–20 November 2020. 498-505.
5.Zubchenko, V. V. 2011. Yakist' moloka yak osnovnuy chinnuk zabezpechennya konkurentospromozhnosti produktsiyi – The quality of the milk as the main factor ensuring the competitiveness of products. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky.[Bulletin of agricultural science]. 4: 79–82.
6.Koval'chuk, T. I. 2014. Yakisnyy sklad moloka koriv riznykh porid – Quality of cows ofdifferent breeds. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayini [Livestock of Ukraine]. 3–4: 8–10.
7.Loginov, Zh. G., Rakhmatulina, N. R. And Ulimbashev, A. M. 2008. Pokazatel' postoyanstva laktatsii kak priznak pri kompleksnoy otsenke plemennoy tsennosti korov – Indicator of constancy of lactation as a sign at a complex estimation of breeding value of cows. Zootekhniya [Zootechnics]. 10: 4–7.
8. Pelechatuy, M. S. and Omelkovich, S. P. 2010. Molochna prodyctivnost' koriv ukrayins'koyi chorno-ryaboi molochnoyi porodu riznyh vyrobnychnih typiv – Milking capacity of Ukrainian black-and-white dairy cows of various production types. Naukovyy visnyk Natsional'noho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny [Scientific Bulletin of the National University of bioresources and nature management of Ukraine]. 138: 98–106.
9. Plohinskiy, N. A. 1969. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlya zootexnikov –Biometrics guide for zootechnicians. Moskva: Kolos. 256.
10. Problemy yakisnogo gpytnogo moloka riznyh tovarovyrobnykiv – Problems of drinking milk quality of different producers. I. V. Dontsova, L. I. Girhyak, V. T. Lebedynyts', M. P. Bodak. Visnyk L'vivs'koyi komertsiynoyi akademii. Seriya tovaroznavcha [Bulletin of the Lviv Commercial Academy. Commodity series]. 12: 102–107.
11. Tyvonchuk, S. V. and Tyvonchuk Y. O. 2014. Svitovyy rynok moloka I molochnuh prodyktiv: osoblyvosti formuvannya ta tendentsii rozvytku – World market of milk and dairy products: features of formation and development trends. Visnyk agrarnoyi nauki Prichornomor'ya [Bulletin of Agrarian Science of the Black Sea Coast]. 2 (78): 7–64.
12. Trotsenco, Z. G. 2015. Osnovni napryamy pidvuschennya produktyvnosti stada velykoyi rogatoyi hudoby ukrayins'koyi chorno-ryaboi molochnoyi porodu. Visnyk agrarnoyi nauki [Bulletin of Agrarian Science]. 70–73.
13. Toledo-Alvarado, Н. Cecchinato, A. and Bittante, G. Fertility traits of Holstein, Brown Swiss, Simmental, and Alpine Grey cows are differently affected by herd productivity and milk yield of individual cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 2017. Vol. 100. Is. 10. P. 8220–8231.
14. Variation of milk, fat, protein, and somatic cells for dairy cattle /M.M.Schutz, L.B.Hansen, G.R.Steuernagel, A.L.Kuck / Journal of Dairy Science. 1990.Vol. 73. Is. 2.P. 484–493.
15. Wright, J. A., Rook, A. F. and Wood, P. D. P. The responses in milk solids-not-fat and protein contents to improved feeding of cows receiving winter-stall diets and underfed for varying period. Journal of Dairy Science. 1974. Vol. 41. Is. 2. P. 155–164.