Ecological aspects of agricultural cultures for growing
The studies were conducted on the experimental field of the department of agriculture of the Institute of Agriculture of the North-East on black earth typical of large-dusted-medium-loam on forest species
Arable soil layer (0–20 cm) has the following agrochemical parameters: Thurin humus 4.1–4.7 %, pH salt 6,0, water pH 7,9, content of easily hydrolyzed nitrogen according to Cornfield ‒ 11.2, mobile compounds P2O5 and K2O according to Chirikov respectively 11.8 and 10.0 mg per 100 g of soil. Granulometric composition of soil according to Kachinsky large-dust-medium-loam: in the layer of 0‒20 sm of physical clay (particles 0.05–0.01) 49.1–52.1 %, silt (particles less than 0,001 mm) 23.4–25.5 %. The main elements of cultivation technology are generally accepted in the area of the Northeastern Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. Agrotechnical measures were strictly adhered to in a timely manner. The experiment was accompanied by a set of related observations and analytical studies.
In the presented work describes the evaluation of ecological cultivation on the level of maturity of domestic corn hybrids from a condition of deficit-free balance of major nutrients. It is established that for such an assessment it is important first of all to determine the level of intensity of each hybrid according to the level of use of such a resource as mineral nutrition. In General, this indicator represents the ratio of the actual and normative level of yield. At the same time for the normative yield adopted calculated by one or another method of its value. Comparison of the actual norms of mineral fertilizers with the number of elements taken out with the harvest was carried out by a special technique, which at the same time allowed to determine the equivalent level of productivity, that is, its value, which corresponds to the deficit-free rate of fertilizers.
It should be noted that the existing recommendations on the use of mineral fertilizers take into account the qualitative removal of the main elements of food from the crop, but this is not always consistent with the reaction of the crop to the established norms.
In this case, the greater the value FAR the hybrid is characterized, the more efficiently the batteries are used, the more the deficit is formed.
The results of studies have shown that the later the level of aging is a hybrid the greater the crop is formed, the greater the equivalent rate of mineral fertilizers should be. Depending on the level of ripeness, the actual deficiency of essential nutrients ranges from 52 to 89 kg/ha. Making practical decisions based on the results of research in each case is determined by the adopted or existing parity between the environmental and economic criteria for growing crops.
2. Balyuk, S. A., & Lesovoy, M. V. (2013). Metodychni rekomendatsiyi shchodo rozrakhunku potreby mineralʹnykh do-bryv na peredbachuvanu valovu vrozhay z koryhuvannyam yiyi na faktychni pohodni klimatychni umovy potochnoho roku [the methodical recommendations of calculation of requirement of mineral fertilizers on the predicted gross harvesting with adjust-ment it on the actual weather climatic conditions of the current year]. Іnstitut gruntoznavstva, Kharkiv (in Ukrainian).
3. Kalinchik, M. V., Ilchuk, N. N., & Kalinchik M. B. (2006). Ekonomichne obhruntuvannya normy u korysnykh kopalyn korysno vytrymuye vid tsin na resursy ta produktsiyu. [Economic justification of norms of introduction of mineral fertilizers de-pending on the price of resources and products]. Nichlava, Kiev (in Ukrainian).
4. Kharchenko, O. V., Prasol, V. I., Kabanets, V. M., & Sobko, M. G. (2017). Ahroekonomichni ta ekolohichni aspekty vstanovlennya optymalʹnoho rivnya vrozhaynosti novykh sortiv silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh kulʹtur [Agroyekonomic and ecological aspects of establishment of optimum level of productivity of new grades of crops. FOP Shcherbina (in Ukrainian).
5. Kharchenko, O. V., Prasol, V.I., Zakharchenko, E.A., Petrenko, Y.M., & Sobko, M. G. (2016). Do analitychnoyi otsinky efektyvnosti mineralʹnykh dobryv ta ekolohichnykh obmezhenʹ yikh normy [To analytical assessment of efficiency of mineral fertilizers and ecological restrictions of their norm]. University book, Sumy (in Ukrainian).
6. Kharchenko, O. V., Prasol, V. I., & Petrenko, Yu. M. Problema analitychnoyi otsinky efektyvnosti mineralʹnykh dobryv ta ekolohichnykh obmezhenʹ yikh normy. [The problem of analytical evaluation of the effectiveness of mineral fertilizers and environmental restrictions of their norm]. Agrochemistry and Soil Science, 82, 50‒54 (in Ukrainian).
7. Grekov, V. O., Datsko, L. V., & Zhilkin, V. A. (2011). Metodychni vkazivky shchodo zakhystu gruntiv. [Methodical in-structions on protection of soils (in Ukrainian).
8. Medvedev, V. V. (2011). Granulometricheskiy sostav pochv Ukraini (gene-ticheskiy, ekologicheskiy i agronomich-eskiy aspekti [Soil texture (genetic, ecology and agronomy aspects]. Apostroph, Kharkov (in Ukrainian).