INVESTIGATIONS OF RESISTANCE TO SEIZING OF LASER-TEXTURED ELEMENTS
The paper presents results of experiments concerning the assessment of the texture effect on scuffing resistance. The results showed that texturing causes an increase in scuffing resistance. In addition, textures showing lower surface energy and having higher volume were found to form surfaces more resistant to scuffing.
2. B.Antoszewski, P. Sęk, Laser surface texturing: chosen problems, SPIE Proceedings Vol. 8703 Published 22.01.2013; 10 pages
3. Ł.Wojciechowski, S.Nosal, The application of free surface energy measurement to valuation of adhesive scuffing, Maintenance and Reliability nr 2/2010, pp.83-90
4. B.Antoszewski , V.Tarelnik, Mechanical seals with sliding surface texture – model fluid flow and some aspects of the laser forming of the texture, Procedia Engineering 39 (2012) 51-62
5. B.Antoszewski, Production, properties and application of laser textured components, Logistyka Nr 6, s. 88-100 2009
6. B. Antoszewski, Surface texture formation in process of Nd:YAG laser, Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Świętokrzyskiej Seria Nauki Techniczne Elektryka Z nr 15 2011
7. N. Radek, B.Antoszewski, Influence of laser treatment on the properties of electro-spark deposited coatings, Kovove Ma-terialy-Metallic Materials 47 (2009) (1) 31-38.
8.. Tarelnyk V., Konoplianchenko I., Martsynkovskyy V., Zhukov A., Kurp P. (2019) Comparative Tribological Tests for Face Impulse Seals Sliding Surfaces Formed by Various Methods. In: Ivanov V. et al. (eds) Advances in Design, Simulation and Manufac-turing. DSMIE 2018. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer, Cham https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93587-4_40
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.