Coefficients of Welsh sows SIRQS-index phenotypic consolidation
The aim of the research, the results of which are presented in the article, was to study the influence of the age of sows and boars on their indicators of the SIRQS index, taking into account the season of the year and the age of the animals. The research was carried out in the experimental farm of SE Gontarivka, Vovchansky district, Kharkiv region. Natural mating of sows is used on the farm to reproduce the livestock. Insemination of sows was performed according to the study scheme. For the experimental work on the breeding farm, 35 heads of main sows and 4 Welsh boars of different ages and live weight were selected. Four groups of queens were formed. In order to study the impact of the season on the indicators of the SIRQS index of sows, the first series of studies was conducted in autumn, the second series – in the spring according to the same scheme. Used in both series of studies of the same animals. For different groups of animals, the SIRQS index ranged from 93.88 to 98.41 points. Although no significant differences were found between the groups according to the SIRQS index, significant differences were obtained in absolute terms. The best group exceeded the level of fertility of the worst group by 11.55% (p <0.05). Given that the index is a complex indicator that characterizes the overall level of reproductive capacity of sows, the values of live weight at weaning, taking into account the milk yield of sows, to some extent offset the differences between groups. At the same time, only four groups exceeded the average values for all groups. These groups were formed from queens of different ages. What they had in common was that they were inseminated with older boars. Within separate series of studies, the best values of fertility were also obtained using these boars. This, with a sufficiently balanced mass of nests during weaning, was the determining factor in calculating the SIRQS index. More consolidated values of the SIRQS index were for summer farrowing. Within the age periods, the least consolidated level of the SIRQS index during the winter farrowing period was observed in uteruses at the age of 18 months. for their insemination with boars of the same age. During the summer farrowing - age dams for their insemination with age boars. Instead, the most consolidated during the winter farrowing period were the uteruses of the younger uterus with boars at the age of 24 and 48 months. In the summer, the most consolidated were the uteruses of the younger uterus for their insemination with age-old boars.
2. McIntyre, B.D., Herren, H.R., Wakhungu J., and Watson R.T., 2009. Synthesis Report. International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD). Washington: Island Press, 106.
3. Schneider, Uwe A. and Pushpam, K., 2008. Greenhouse gas emission mitigation through agriculture [online] Choices. vol. 23, issue 1. Available at: http:// purl.umn.edu/94500 [Accessed 01 December 2019].
4. Mekonnen, M.M. and Hoekstra, A.Y., 2010. The green, blue and grey water footprint of farm animals and animal products [online]. Value of Water Res. Rep. Ser. – UNESCO-IHE, Delft. – The Netherlands. no. 48. Available at: http://www. unesco-ihe.org/Value-of-water-reserach-reportseries/Research_Papers [Accessed 01 December 2019].
5. Hladiy, M. V., Polupan, Y. P., Kovtun, S. I., Kuzebnij, S. V., Vyshnevskiy, L. V., Kopylov, K.V. and Shcherbak О. V., 2018. Scientific and organizational aspects of generation, genetics, reproduction biotechnology and protection of the genofonds in livestock breeding. Animal Breeding and Genetics, no. 56, pp. 5-14. doi: 10.31073/abg.56.01.
6. Vashchenko, O., 2017. Сombinational ability of specialized breeds and types of pigs in industrial crossbreeding. Animal Breeding and Genetics, no. 53, pp. 84-90. doi: 10.31073/abg.53.11.
7. Khramkova, О. М., 2019. Vidtvoryuval`ni yakosti svynomatok za riznykh poyednan` porid i typiv [Reproductive qualities of sows in different combinations of breeds and types]. Theoretical and Applied Veterinary Medicine, no. 7(2), pp. 115-119. DOI 10.32819/2019.71021.
8. Tsereniuk, O. M., Akimov, O. V., Shkavro, N. V. and Chereuta, Yu.V., 2019. Indeksy budovy tila dvoporodnykh remontnykh svynok ta svynomatok [Body structure indices for two-offspring pigs and sows.]. Naukovo-tekhnichnyy byuleten` IT NAAN, no. 122, pp. 248-257. DOI 10.32900/2312-8402-2019-122-248-257.
9. Martinyuk, І. М., Tsereniuk, O. M. and Akimov, O. V., 2019 Zaplidnenist` ta bahatoplidnist` svynomatok zalezhno vid kratnosti osimeninnya u rizni pory roku [Fertilization and multiplicity of sows depending on the frequency of insemination at different times of the year]. Naukovo-tekhnichnyy byuleten` IT NAAN, no.121, pp. 156-162. DOI 10.32900/2312-8402-2019-121-156-162.
10. Tsereniuk, O., Susol, R., Bordun, O., Paliy, A., Shkromada, O., Akimov, O. and Tsereniuk, M., 2019. Dependence of sows` phenotypic consolidation of productivity on the reason of their culling due in index selection. Porc Res, no. 9(1), pp. 15-20.
11. Tsereniuk, O., Tsereniuk, M., Akimov, O., Paliy, A., Nanka, O., Shkromada, O. and Pomitun, I., 2018. Dependence of sows’ productivity on the reason of their culling, in index selection. Porc Res. no. 8 (1), pp. 17-23.
12. Verbych, I. V. and Bratkovs'ka, G. V., 2019. Selekcijne udoskonalennja pleminnyh ta produktyvnyh jakostej svynej za dopomogoju ocinochnyh indeksiv. [Selection improvement of breeding and productive qualities of pigs with the help of evaluation indices]. Svynarstvo, (73), 166-172.
13. Hanenberg, E. H. A. T., Knol, E. F. and Merks, J. W. M., 2001. Estimates of genetic parameters for reproduction traits at different parities in Dutch Landrace pigs. Livestock Production Science, no. 69(2), pp. 179-186. DOI 10.1016/S0301-6226(00)00258-X
14. Kramarenko, S. S., Kramarenko, O. S., Luhovyy, S. I., Lykhach, A. V. and Lykhach, V. Y. A., 2019. Analiz holovnykh komponent (PCA) oznak vidtvorennya svynomatok velykoyi biloyi porody [Principal Component Analysis (PCA) of sows reproduction of Large White breed]. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky Prychornomor`ya, no. 2, pp. 75-81. DOI 10.31521/2313-092X/2019-2(102).
15. Kopytets`, N. H., 2018. Suchasnyy stan ta tendentsiyi rozvytku rynku svynyny v Ukrayini [The current state and tendencies of pork market development in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, no. 11, pp. 44-54. DOI https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201811044.
16. Rukavytsya, A.A., 2016. Analiz vplyvu vykorystannya selektsiynykh (otsinochnykh) indeksiv u yakosti kryteriyiv vidboru na vidtvoryuval`ni yakosti svynomatok ukrayins`koyi m`yasnoyi porody [Analysis of the influence of the use of breeding (evaluation) indices as selection criteria on reproductive qualities of sows of Ukrainian Meat breed]. Naukovo-tekhnichnyy byuleten` IT NAAN, no. 115, pp. 195-202.
17. Tsereniuk, O.M., Khvatov, A.I., Stryzhak, T.A. and Kovalenko, V.P., 2010. Ob'yektyvna otsinka materyns`koyi produktyvnosti svyney [Objective evaluation of maternal pig productivity]. Tavriys`kyy naukovyy visnyk, no. 69, pp. 112-126.
18. Kovalenko, T. S. and Surzhenko, M. V., 2013 Vyvchennya typiv uspadkuvannya polihennykh oznak produktyvnosti svyney [Study of types of inheritance of polygenic features of pig productivity]. Visnyk Sums`koho natsional`noho ahrarnoho universytetu, Seriya: Tvarynnytstvo, no. 1, pp. 76-78.
19. Young, L. D., Pumfrey, R. A., Cunningham, P. J. and Zimmerman, D. R., 1978. Heritabilities and genetic and phenotypic correlations for prebreeding traits, reproductive traits and principal components. Journal of Animal Science, no. 46(4)., pp. 937-949. DOI 10.2527/jas1978.464937x
20. Fahmy, M. H. and Bernard, C. S., 1972. Interrelations between some reproductive traits in swine. Canadian Journal of Animal Science, no. 52(1), pp. 39-45. DOI 10.4141/cjas72-004.
21. Biensen, N. J., Haussmann, M. F., Lay, D. C., Christian, L. L. and Ford, S. P., 1999. The relationship between placental and piglet birth weights and growth traits. Animal Scienc., no. 68(4), pp. 709–715. DOI 10.1017/S1357729800050736
22. Kramarenko, S. S., Luhovyy, S. I., Lykhach, A. V., Kramarenko, O. S., Lykhach, V. Y. A., Kramarenko, S. S. and Kramarenko, A. S., 2018. Porivnyal`nyy analiz vidtvoryuval`nykh oznak ta klasternyy analiz svyney riznykh porid [Comparative analysis of reproductive traits and cluster analysis of pigs of different breeds]. Naukovyy visnyk LNUVMB imeni S. Z. Gzhyts`koho, vol. 20, no. 84, pp. 21-26. DOI 10.15421/nvlvet8404.
23. Martynyuk, I. M. and Buhrov O. D., 2015. Vplyv viku svynomatok i knuriv porody uel`s i ukrayins`ka m`yasna na vykhid porosyat v hnizdi [Influence of the age of sows and boars of the breed of Welsh and Ukrainian Meet on the output of piglets in the litter]. Mizhvid. tem. nauk. Zbirnyk Instytutu svynarstva i APV NAAN – Svynarstvo, no. 67, pp. 103–106.
24. Tsereniuk, O. M., Martynyuk, I. M., Akimov, O. V., Shkavro, N. V. and Khmelnichiy, L. M., 2019. Koeficijenty fenotypovoi' konsolidacii' pokaznyku bagatoplidnosti svynomatok uel's'koi' porody [Features of phenotypic consolidation of the indicator of high fertility of sows of the Uelian breed]. Visnyk Sums'kogo nacional'nogo agrarnogo universytetu Serija «Tvarynnyctvo».. no. 1-2 (36-37). pp. 102-107. DOI 10.32845/bsnau.lvst.2019.1-2.15.
25. Ibatullin, I.,I., Zhukors`kyy, O.,M. ed., 2017 Metodolohiya ta orhanizatsiya naukovykh doslidzhen` u tvarynnytstvi: posib [Methodology and organization of scientific research in animal husbandry: a tool]. Kyiv: Ahrar. nauka.
26. Tsereniuk, O. M., 2015. Patent na korysnu model' № 100641 Ukrai'na, MPK A01K 67/02. Sposib vidboru svynomatok [Patent No. 100641 Ukraine, IPC A01K 67/02. How to select sows]. Instytut tvarynnyctva NAAN. № u 201411117. opubl. 10.08.2015. 15. 3 p.
27. Polupan, Yu. P., 1996. Otsenka stepeni fenotipicheskoy konsolidatsii genealogicheskikh grupp zhivotnykh [Assessment of the degree of phenotypic consolidation of genealogical groups of animals]. Zootekhníya, no. 10, pp. 13-15.
28. Plokhinskiy, N. A., 1969. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlya zootekhnikov M. Kolos.
29. Baranovs'kiy, D. I., Khokhlov, A. M. and Getmanets, O. M., 2017. Biometriya v MS Excel : ucheb. posob. Kharkív FLP Brovin A. V.