ZOOHYGIENIC CHARACTERISTICS OF BIOTECHNOLOGICAL METHODS OF METABOLISM REGULATING OF CHICKENS EMBRYO IN THE PROCESS OF INCUBATION
The research presents the results of experimental studies of the influence of various physicochemical factors (phonophoresis, electrophoresis, electrospray, diffusion, etc.) on the rate of transport of biologically active substances through the protective layer of hatching eggs shell of crossbred Haysex Brown. The aim of the study was to compare the effectiveness of the use of physicochemical methods of transportation of biologically active substances through the shell of hatching eggs of chickens. For the experiment, three batches of eggs were formed, which were obtained from layer hens Haysex Brown, 144 pieces in each experimental group. The kinetic parameters of BAS transport through bioceramic protective barriers of eggs were calculated based on the determination of BAS concentration on the surface and inside the egg by mass spectrometric method (mass spectrometer with ionization of 252Cf fission fragments "MSBH", (Ltd "SELMI", Sumy, Ukraine). The degree of permeability of bioceramic layers of the shell relative to the model gas mixture which is identical to the atmospheric air was studied by the method of V. Breslavets et other and the mass spectrometric method (gas mass spectrometer "MX 7304A"). Electron microscopic studies were performed on a scanning electron microscope REMMA-102; Visilog 6.11 (Noesis, Belgium) was used to process the obtained digital images to determine the number of shell microdefects per unit area of the digital image. It has been experimentally proved that to increase the efficiency of transport of biologically active substances (BAS) through the bioceramic layers of the shell of hatching eggs of Loman Brown hens, it is advisable to use ultrasonic treatment (phonophoresis, sonophoresis), substances - enhancers, including plant terpenes (L-menthol), DMSO and cyclodextrin. Phonophoretic treatment of hatching eggs increases the hatchability of eggs by 7.6%. At the same time, the gas permeability of the bioceramic layer increases significantly (by 0.43. 10-4 m3 / m2 s).
2. Breslavets, V. O., 2006. Doslidzhennia hazo- ta volohopronyknosti shkaralupy yaiets kurei riznykh porid ta viku [Investigation of gas and moisture permeability of eggshells of chickens of different breeds and ages]. Ptakhivnytstvo : mizhvid. temat. nauk. zb. IP UAAN, issue 58, pp. 355-360.
3. Breslavets, V. O., 2001. Inkubatsiia yaiets silskohospodarskoi ptytsi : metodychnyi posibnyk [Incubation of poultry eggs: a guide]. Kh: IEiKVM., pp. 92.
4. Dobrenko, A., 2010. Obrabotka yaits v magnitnom pole. Ptitsevodstvo. № 4. S. 21 - 22.
5. Ivanov, V. O., 2004 Vplyv biolohichno aktyvnykh rechovyn, vvedenykh khimichnym sposobom v yaytse, na vyvodymistʹ yayetsʹ m'yasnykh i yayechnykh ptakhiv. Suchasne ptakhivnytstvo. issue 4, рр. 2 - 3.
6. Kirillov, N. K., 2001. Elektrofizicheskiye metody vozdeystviya v tekhnologii inkubatsii yaits Izv. Nats. Akad. Nauki i iskusstv Chuvashskoy Resp. T.5., № 2, рр. 63 - 68.
7. Medvedev, A., 2001. Bezopasnyie sredstva dlya dezinfektsii. [Safe disinfectants]. Ptitsevodstvo, issue 4, pp. 37-41.
8. Prokudina, N. A., 2008. Inkubatsiya yaits selskohozyaystvennoy ptitsyi [Incubation of poultry eggs].H.: «NTMT», pp. 386.
9. Sakhatskyi, I., 2005. Dezinfektsiini zasoby dlia ptakhivnytstva: porivnialna efektyvnist [Disinfectants for poultry: comparative effectiveness]. Veterynarna medytsyna Ukrainy, issue 1, pp. 40-43.
10. Stehnii, B. T., 2005. Porivnialna otsinka preparative dlia peredinkubatsiinoi obrobky yaiets [Comparative evaluation of drugsforpre-incubation treatment of eggs]. Mizhnarodnyi tematychnyi naukovyi zbirnyk. Kharkiv. T. 2, issue 85, pp. 1022-1025.
11. Iakubchak, O. M., 2006. Chym krashche obrobyty? Porivnialna otsinka suchasnykh I tradytsiinykh dezinfektsiinykh zasobiv, shcho vykorystovuiutsia v haluzi ptakhivnytstva [What is more beautiful to grind? Ratio assessment of the occasional and traditional disinfectious diseases, how to get sick in the branch poultry]. Suchasne ptakhivnytstvo, issue 6. pp. 14-15.
12. Yakymenko, I. L., 2003. Rehulyatorna diya monokhromatychnoho vydymoho svita neteplovoyi intensyvnosti na rozvytok ptytsi (za funktsionuvannyam enerhetychnoyi, hidroksylyuyuchoyi ta antyoksydantnoyi system) : avtoref. dys. ... doktora biol. nauk: 03.00.02; Kyyivsʹkyy nats. un-t. - K., p. 34.
13. Wei Xiao, Junbo Xu, Xiaoyan Liu, Qiaoling Hub and Jianguo Huang, 2013. Antibacterial hybrid materials fabricated by nanocoating of microfibril bundles of cellulose substance with titania/chitosan/silver-nanopartic le composite films. J. Mater. Chem. B, issue 1, pp. 3477 -3485.
14. Balaz, M., 2014. Eggshell membrane biomaterial as a platform for applications in materials science. Acta Biomaterialia. V. 10, issue 9, pp. 3827-3843. doi:10.1016/j.actbio.2014.03.020.
15. Bain, M. M., Mc dade, K., Burchmore, R., Law, A., Wilson, P. W., Schmutz, M., Preisinger, R. and Dunn, I. C., 2013. Enhancing the egg's natural defence against bacterial penetration by increasing cuticle deposition. Animal Genetics. V. 44, issue 6, pp. 661-668. doi: 10.1111/age.12071.
16. Bordunova, O. G., Samokhina, Y. A., Loboda, V. B., Chernenko, O. M., Dolbanosova, R. V. and Chivanov, V. D., 2020. Study of the correlations between the dynamics of thermal destruction and the morphological parameters of biogenic calcites by the method of thermoprogrammed desorption mass spectrometry (TPD-MS). Springer Proceedings in Physics, Springer, Singapore, issue 240, pp. 37-50. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1742-6
17. D'Alba, L., Jones, D. N., Badawy, H. T., Eliason, C. M. and Shawkey, M. D., 2014. Antimicrobial properties of a nanostructured eggshell from a compost-nesting bird. Journal o Experimental Biology, issue 217 (7), pp. 1116-1121.
18. D’Alba, L., Maia, R., Hauber, M. E. and Shawkey, M. D., 2016 Evolution of avian eggshell structure in relation to nesting ecology. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. B. V. 283: 20160687.doi: 10.1098/rspb.2016.0687.
19. Gole, V. C., Roberts, J. R., Sexton, M. and Kiermeier, A., 2014. Effect of egg washing and correlation between cuticle and egg penetration by various Salmonella strains. International Journal of Food Microbiology, issue. 182–183, pp. 18-25. doi: j.ijfoodmicro.2014.04.030.
20. Gang, Xiao., 2015. Synthesis of core-shell bio a ffinity chitosan-TiO2 composite and its tnvironmental applications. Journal of Hazardous Materials, issue 283, pp. 888-896.
21. Su, Hyun Kim, Hong, Kyoon, No and Witoon, Prinyawiwatkul., 2007. Effect of Molecular weight, type of chitosan, and chitosan solution pH on the shelf-life and quality of coated eggs, Journal of food science. Vol. 72, issue 1, pp. 44-48.
22. Bain, M. M., Mcdade, K. and Burchmore, R., 2013 Enhancing the egg’s natural defence against bacterial penetration by increasing cuticle deposition. Animal Genetics.DOI: 10.1111. - age. 12071.
23. Liu, Z., Sun, X., Cai, C., He, W. and Linhardt, R. J., 2016 Characteristics of glycosaminoglycans in chicken eggshells and the influence of disaccharide composition on eggshell properties. Poultry Science. V. 95, issue 12, pp. 2879–2888. doi: 10.3382/ps/pew179.
24. Maria, P., Montero Garcia, M., Carmen, G., M. and Gustavo, V., 2017. Edible films and coatings: fundamentals and applications.CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group. Issue 24, pp. 598.
25. Мaureen, B., Yves, N. and Filip, V., 2011. Immerseel food science, technology and nutrition improving the safety and quality of eggs and egg products: Volume 2: Egg safety and nutritional quality. Woodhead Publishing. Issue 38, pp. 448.
26. Yuceer, M. and Caner, C., 2014 Antimicrobial lysozyme-chitosan coatings affect unctional properties and shelf life of chicken eggs during storage. J. Sci. Food Agric, issue 94, pp.153–162. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6322.
27. Yu, Shao, Changsheng, Cao, Shiliang, Chen, Miao, He, Xiaofang, Li and Danzhen, Li., 2015. Investigation of nitrogen doped and carbon species decorated TiO2with enhanced visible light photocatalytic activity by using chitosan. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, issue 179, pp. 344–351.