RENOVATION OF NECKS OF SLIDING BEARINGS OF CENTRAL PUMP SHAFTS FOR IRRIGATION
The article considers the problems of improving the quality of machines involved in the technological cycle of irrigation. Analysis of the equipment involved in various methods of introducing water into the soil showed that the most important and responsible for ensuring quality irrigation are pumping units. Among the large number of pumps used mainly for irrigation, it should be noted centrifugal pumps, which create high pressure due to centrifugal force and have high performance properties. Despite the high performance and durability of centrifugal pumps, it should be noted that they usually work in harsh environments (humidity, steam, the presence of traces of acid or alkali in the air, etc.), which significantly increases the wear of their surfaces. The irreversible process of such operation is the main cause of wear of parts, changes in their geometric dimensions and condition. After the period of running in the surfaces of parts, a long time of installed wear, there is a period of catastrophic wear – a sharp deterioration in performance separately. It is substantiated that increase of reliability, increase of service life of working bodies of the centrifugal pumps working in the aggressive environment, scientifically proved choice of sets of the equipment and technologies will allow to accelerate their renovation – economic process of updating elements of fixed assets, means of production leaving due to physical operation -economic aging at the expense of the depreciation fund of their parts, mechanisms and units in general. The analysis of methods of strengthening of bearing necks of shafts of rotors of centrifugal compressors allowed to reveal reserves for improvement of their quality parameters due to improvement of a method of nitrocementation which is carried out by an electroerosion alloying (EIL) method. The use of a new method of nitrocementation, which in comparison with the traditional has a number of advantages: increasing the microhardness of the surface from 10500 to 10600 MPa and gradually reducing it in the transition zone; achieving 100 % of the integrity of the treated surface; increasing the depth of the zone of increased microhardness from 120 to 150 μm, as well as reducing the surface roughness (Ra) from 0.7 to 0.6 μm. The obtained advantages of the new method of nitrocementation over the traditional one allow to significantly improve the quality of the technology of manufacturing and renovation of bearing necks of centrifugal pumps involved in the technological cycle of irrigation.
2. Dmitriiev A.F., Khlapuk M.M., Shuminskyi V.D. ta in. (1999) Hidrotekhnichni sporudy. Pidruchnyk dlia vuziv [Waterworks. Textbook for universities] / za redaktsiieiu A.F. Dmytriieva. Vyd-vo Rivnenskoho derzhavnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu. 328 s. (in Ukrainian)
3. Frumin G.T. Tehnogennye sistemy i jekologicheskij risk. [Technogenic systems and ecological risk]. Sankt-Peterburg : SpecLit, 2018. 136 s. (in Russian)
4. Korotaev, D.N. (2009) Tekhnologicheskie vozmozhnosti formirovaniya iznosostoikikh nanostructurel ektroiskrovym legirovaniem [Technological Possibilities of Wear–Resistant Nanostructure Formation by Electric–Spark Alloying], Omsk : SibADI. (in Russian)
5. Kuznecova E.I., Zakabunina E.N., Snipich Ju.F. (2012) Oroshaemoe zemledelie: ucheb. posobie [Irrigated agriculture: textbook. allowance]. M. : FGBOU VPO RGAZU, 117 s (in Russian)
6. Martsynkovskyi V.S., Tarelnyk V.B., Belous A.V. (2008) Patent Ukrainy na vynakhid № 82948, 23S 8/00. Sposib tsementatsii stalevykh detalei elektroeroziinym lehuvanniam [Method of cementing steel parts by EDM] / Opubl. 25.03.2008, biul. № 10. (in Ukrainian)
7. Martsynkovskyi V.S., Tarelnyk V.B., Bratushchak M.P. (2013) Patent Ukrainy na vynakhid № 101715, 23N 9/00. Sposib tsementatsii stalevykh detalei elektroeroziinym lehuvanniam [Method of cementation of steel parts by electroerosion alloying] / Opubl. 25.01.2013, biul. № 8. (in Ukrainian)
8. Martsynkovskyy V., Tarelnyk V., Konoplianchenko Ye., Gaponova O., Dumanchuk M. (2020) Technology support for protecting contacting surfaces of half-coupling – Shaft press joints against fretting wear. Advances in Design, Simulation and Manufacturing II. DSMIE 2019. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer. P. 216–225.
9. Mashkov, Y.K., Korotaev, D.N., Baibaratskaya, M.Y. et al (2015). Nanostructured coatings synthesized by electrospark machining. Tech. Phys. 60, 1489–1493. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S1063784215100217
10. Mikhailyuk A.I., Gitlevich A.E. (2010) Application of graphite in electrospark technologies. Surf. Engin. Appl. Electrochem. 46, 424–430. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3103/S1068375510050054
11. Radek N., Pietraszek J., Szczotok A. (2017) Technology and application of electro-spark deposited coatings METAL 2017-26th International Conference on Metallurgy and Materials, Conference Proceedings, 2017-January, pp. 1432–1437.
12. Remont avtomobiliv: navchalnyi posibnyk [Car repair: textbook] / Vporiadkovano V.Ia. Chabannyi (2007). Kirovohrad: Kirovohradska raionna drukarnia. 720 s. (in Ukrainian)
13. Rozporiadzhennia KMU vid 14 serpnia 2019 r. № 688-r «Pro skhvalennia Stratehii zroshennia ta drenazhu v Ukraini na period do 2030 roku» [On approval of the Irrigation and Drainage Strategy in Ukraine for the period up to 2030] – URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/688-2019-%D1%80#Text. (in Ukrainian)
14. Tarelnyk V. B., Gaponova O. P., Konoplianchenko Ye. V. (2022) Electric-Spark Alloying of Metal Surfaces with Graphite, Prog. Phys. Met., 23, No. 1: 27–58/ DOI: https://doi.org/10.15407/ufm.23.01.027
15. Tarelnyk V. B., Martsynkovskyi V.S., Haponova O. P., Myslyvchenko O.M., Pyrohov V.O., Hapon O. O., Lazarenko A. D. (2020) Sposib tsementatsii stalevykh detalei elektroiskrovym lehuvanniam [Method of cementing steel parts by electrospark alloying]: pat. 142822 Ukrainy na korysnu model: MPK (2020.01) C23C 8/00, C23C 28/00; zaiavl. 11.02.2020 ; opubl. 25.06.2020, Biul. № 12. (in Ukrainian)
16. Tarelnyk V. B., Martsynkovskyi V.S., Kosenko P.V, Voloshko T.P., Antoshevskyi Bohdan (2017) Sposib zmitsnennia poverkhon termoobroblenykh stalevykh detalei [Method of strengthening surfaces of heat-treated steel parts]: pat. 118011 Ukrainy na korysnu model: MPK (2017.01) C23C 2 8/00, C23C 8/00, B23H 5/00; zaiavl. 28.09.2015; opubl. 25.07.2017, Biul. № 14. (in Ukrainian)
17. Tarelnyk V.B., Gaponova O.P., Loboda V.B., Konoplyanchenko E.V., Martsinkovskii V.S., Semirnenko Yu.I., Tarelnyk N.V., Mikulina M.A., Sarzhanov B.A. (2021) Improving Ecological Safety when Forming Wear-Resistant Coatings on the Surfaces of Rotation Body Parts of 12Kh18N10T Steel Using a Combined Technology Based on Electrospark Alloying. Surf. Engin. Appl. Electrochem. 57, 173–184. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3103/S1068375521020113
18. Tkachenko Y.G., Tolochyn O.I., Britun V.F., Yurchenko D.Z. (2020) Effect of Shock Sintering Temperature and Carbon Content of the WC–Co Hardmetal Anode on the Mass Transfer in Electrospark Deposition. Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics, 58 (11-12), pp. 692–702. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11106-020-00126-9 19. Verkhoturov, A.D. (1995) Formirovanie poverkhnostnogo sloya metallov pri elektroiskrovom legirovanii [Formation of the Metal Surface Layer by Electrospark Alloying)], Vladivostok: Dal’nauka. (in Russian)
20. Yusuf Kayali, Şükrü Talaş (2021) Investigation on Wear Behavior of Steels Coated with WC by ESD Technique Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 57 (1), pp. 106-112. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/ S2070205120060131